In volley ball, Jumping is very important. It is essential to practice exercises for jumping to strengthen the leg muscles. To achieve this,practice and jump regularly. Other than exercises, Tibetan yoga is considered to improve the flexibility of your body. This could increase the comfort level of the body during jumping. So I think increasing flexibility and jumping are essential skills needed in volley ball.
1. Serving. This is what always starts the game and helps to keep the game. There are two basic types of serves. One is overhand; where the player will throw the ball in the air first, then hit it. The second is underhand, where the server will hold the ball and swing their other arm underneath the ball to hit it. There are a variety of other serves beyond these basics, all which help to get the ball over the net, and get the game going.
2. Pass or reception. This is usually set up by the setter of the game. It is used in order to take the ball and give it to the other players on your own team. They will then have the ability to put the ball to the other side like they want to. You can either pass by the forearm or by hitting the ball overhead.
3. Tip. A tip is used as a way to trick the other team into thinking that the ball is going further than it will. The player will hit the ball lightly, making it go over the net but not too far into the other player's area so that they can't hit it back.
4. Dig. This is the ability for a player to save the ball from hitting the court after it has been spiked. It usually requires a player to slide underneath the ball on the court or to dive underneath the ball.
5. Rebound. This occurs when the ball stays on one side, making the players rebound, or take the ball back.
With all of these different hits for a ball, you will want to make sure that the players have the ability to move freely and effectively with every move. With all of these different hits, the players will need to connect where they want to hit the ball with the way that their feet move. For example, a dig will require the feet to move under the body in order to save the ball. A serve will require more balance on both feet in order to hit the ball more effectively. This will be important to keep in mind as you are training players.
The basics of volleyball hits can lead a long way when you are working towards playing the game. If you are finding ways to teach techniques to players, this is the place to start. It will allow everyone to have a good chance at controlling and hitting the ball, no matter what the set up is.
Serve, power hit, and toss bounce. XD I know what they are but I don't know what they're called. (-_-)
The fundamental skills of volleyball including hitting and spiking. You must also be able to be quick on your feet and have fast reflexes.
bump, set, spike, and serving are the basic skills you would need to have for Volleyball.
To play volleyball seriously; you need to know how to:
and read the ball well
Beginners: Underhand serve and bump.
Intermediate: Pass, Set, Hit, Overhand serve.
Expert: Pass, Set, Dig, Hit, Block, Tip, Jumpserve.
the basic scals in playing volleyball is scoring,rotation,basic violations,the court
Hitting a white ball over a net
You can find more information about the women's volleyball competitions and game on the womenssportsinformation website. This website tells you about basic requirements to play the game aswell as links you to other websites concerning the sport.
Beach Volleyball is sometimes referred to as the Sand game. This is now an Olympic sport played by two teams of two players on sand court divided by a net. The basic rules are the same as in indoor volleyball.
nothing but the skill level and the hardneess
The game of volleyball goes up to 15 points.
A match in volleyball is a game to 25 but before it was a game to 15.
Passing, or setting
It is called a serve receive.