No it depends on how far you hit the bat Yes, therefor it gives the ball more "sweet spot", or barrel to hit.
It matters how far you hit it
There are several factors that determine how far a baseball travels when hit. The main factor is the force that the bat hits the ball with as well as the speed of swinging the bat among others.
When a baseball is hit, the distance it will travel depends on its speed.
Yes =============================================================== well, 80% yes. the other 20% is depended on how fast you throw it
Generally, yes - or at lest to a greater extent than it does in baseball. Physically, the harder you hit the ball (mostly speed of the bat) the farther it will travel. In softball, the speed of the incoming ball really doesn't vary all that much between fast pich and slow pitch. In baseball, the speed of the incoming ball - if it's a fast ball especially - has a great bearing on how far the ball will travel. So if the bat speed is good in either sport, in softball the hit will travel farther. In baseball, with the right pitch, the hit will travel much farther.
That obviously depends on how hard it is hit.
Yes. Given the same bat speed, ball speed, and point of contact, a ball hit with a heavier bat will travel farther. F=ma.
It depends how hard the batter swings and where they hit the ball on the bat. If they hit it too close or far from their hands it wont go as fast as being hit right on the heart of the barrel
anywhere from 80-110 mph