Sports in the 2008 Beijing Olympics include: Archery
There were no new sports included in the 2008 Games in Beijing. However, there were several new events under existing sports that were competed for the first time:
1) Cycling - new events for men's and women's individual BMX.
2) Swimming - new events for men's and women's 10 km open water swim (called the marathon).
3) Athletics - new event for women's 3000 meter steeplechase.
4) Fencing - new events for women's team foil and women's team Sabre replaced men's team foil and women's team epee.
5) Table Tennis - new events for women's team and men's team replaced women's doubles and men's doubles.
There are not any new sports, but Women s Boxing was added for 3 events to the Boxing sport already present for the Men
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games features 26 sports.
See the related link for a full list.
28 summer sports *new to the clan was softball*
There are 9 First time represented at Summer Olympics:1960Gold medals won: 0Silver: 0Bronze: 0Athletes at the Beijing Olympics: 9Number of Sports competing in at Beijing Olympics: 2Medals at 2008 Beijing Olympics: 0
8 For 6 Sports 8 For 6 Sports 8 For 6 Sports
1 new sport and that is softball . yeah man
There were 33 sports played during 2004 olympics.
How many Greek athletes participated in the Olympics of Beijing
There were no Olympics in Beijing in 2004