There are more Canadians in the NHL. About half of all the players in the league are Canadian.
more canadians play in the NHL, there is a avg of 6 canadians on every NHL team
As far as I can tell the first Nhl teams had all Canadians.
Hawks, red wings, rangers, penguins, Canadians mapleleafs
The Montreal Canadians have won the most titles with 24.
23 out of 30 NHL teams are Americans so 23 divided by 30= about 77%
there are more Canadians 52% or more of the league is Canadian. the other 48% or so is made up of American and European players and afew players from elsewhere. about 22% are American
The Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadians, New York Rangers, and Toronto Maple leafs are the "Original Six" teams in the NHL.
Toronto, Ottowa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Winnepeg
There are 7 Canadian NHL teams. Totront Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadians, Ottawa Senators, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and Vancouver Canucks and wiinipeg jets
Yeah, theyre all on the American teams. Canadian teams have to import players. That's why southern teams that never get natural ice to play on always win the cup.
There is 6 Canadian teams they are: Montreal Canadians, Ottawa Senators, Toronto Maple Leafs, Edmonton Oilers, Calgary Flames and the Vancouver Canucks
There are currently 30 teams in the NHL though there have been talks of adding more.
the Pittsburgh penguins
Ottawa Senators, the Quebec Bulldogs, the Montreal Canadians, the Montreal Wanderers, and the Toronto Arenas.
Actually, the NHL had 7 teams prior to the 1941/42 season.In 1942, the New York Americans dropped out of the league and the NHL operated with six teams until 1967. There was no "seventh" team , as such, because the NHL added a full six teams at the same time to bring the league's number up to 12.
George Parros played for many different teams; Orange County, Florida Panthers. However forget all that. He now currently plays NHL with the team Montreal Canadians.
Either the Monreal Canadians, Montreal Wanderers, Ottawa Senators or the Toronto Maple Leafs. Who gives a frick anyway?
currently there are 32 teams in the nhl
No there are only 30 NHL teams.
There are currently 30 teams in the NHL.
38 Teams currently have NHL teams in each state !
In 2005, there were 30 NHL teams.
There are 30 teams in the NHL now.
There are 30 teams currently in the NHL.