Under one Percent
just dont worry about it because it is never going to be you.
About 25% of high school athletes graduate from high school. Athelets think that their teachers will just give them the grade because their in a sport, taking to much for granted one would say to another. I'm not an athelet and my life is great. I've carried a 3.5-4.0 all through high school so far. I'm proud . I personally think we don't need athelets around because their to much of a distraction in schools and out of school.
If they don't go to college they won't have extra experience with playing athletes that are good or even better then they are. They also have a couple years to grow as a player and as an adult.
94% of all high school athletes have straight A's
There are 640 of them.
98% of high school students have cells the other 2% is blackberry or PDA.
About 39% of High Schoolers drop out of school in their life.
95 % graduate from catholic high school.
Based on the Federal Department of Education only 58% of the high school students in America pass through high school. Which means that only 42% of the high school students in America drop out of high school.