10: horseback riding. My mom is a nurse and once a girl totally damaged her arm, and lost all feeling in it!
9:football: it's a very rough sport and you can be damaged both mentally and physically
8: Basketball: it doesn't seem so dangerous, but having a big hard ball flying at your face can brake your nose, ect. Also if you fall face first on the wood youre screwed.
7: hockey: Hockey can be very physical. There can be many fights and with those ice blades you can easily be cut.
6: cheer leading: it doesnt sound so dangerous, you probably think that it's just girls saying chants,but if you are a flyer and fall, that can be fatal!
5: surfing: If you are in a huge wave and suddenly wipe out, you could drown or hit you head on some submerged rocks! Or worse! SHARKS!
4: Gymnastics: Being a gymnast, I know how dangerous the sport can be. One day I was jumping to catch the bar when I ripped off of the bar and landed on my neck! I know that I could have gotten paralyzed. But gymnasts use every bone and muscle to perform. I'm in a Junior Elite gymnast ( a fancy name for an advanced gymnastics class), and I'm only ten! I can do flips and everything and it is way different then the gymnastics class your mom put you in to burn off some energy when you were 3. This is more complicated! Whenever you need to learn a new skill and you just can't seem to do it you go throught stress and that is bad too!
3: Platform diving: diving head first off a ten meter diving platform can be scary and deadly! If you belly flop, your heart can stop!
2: Cliff diving: it's the same concept as diving, except the possibility that you can land on some submerged rocks.
1: open water swimming: swimming 10km is so tiring even in a pool( not that I've swam that distance) but in open deep water! Many people have drowned doing that! And you are swimming for about 2 hours! Danger danger!
No matter what sport you do, remember that every sport can be dangerous so stay safe!
1. Basketball 2. Bicycling 3. Football 4. Soccer 5. Baseball 6. Skateboarding 7. Trampoline 8. Softball 9. Swimming and Diving 10. Horseback riding Source: http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22113/64786-ten-most-dangerous-sports-kids
There is no current place that posts THE most dangerous sports in the world, they all vary depending on whether they include more uncommon sports such as street luge or base jumpoing. Here are a couple of different lists:
From TheTopTens :
From ListVerse (based on potential danger, not actual injuries)
there are 10 very dangerous sports.
1. Horseback Riding. there are so many fatal riding accidents that it is nearly impossible to keep track. Jade south, Jessica Forsyth and Emma Jonathan are just some of the names that have died in the last 3 years.
2. Cheerleading. people say cheerleading isn't a sport and cheerleaders aren't athletes those people are dead wrong. the very definition of sport is, and i quote, "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature."
3. Bull Riding. one of the most dangerous. no padding, just clothes, and no one to catch you if you fall.
4. Gymnastics. sometimes bones are broken. and sometimes death occurs.
5. Hockey. broken bones, concussions, high sticking, slashing. need i say more?
6. Lacrosse. Dislocations, broken bones
7. football. Concussions, broken bones, death
8. rugby league. tackles and impacts on your spine and ribs. this sport is not for the weak! you've been warned.
9. motocross. speeds in excess of 35+ and potentially falling from 35-40+ feet.
rubby cheerleading rubby cheerleading
According to Top Ten Lists, fencing is number 56 on the most dangerous sports.
I'm not sure but it is one of the most dangerous sports in the Americas
The top 100 sports are as followed: Football tennis horse riding basketball and so on!
Cleveland is one that's all i no
soccer is the most international, but unfortunately I do not have a link to the top 100. But I believe soccer is the 1st
The top 100 sports are as followed: Football tennis horse riding Basketball and so on!
They are cycling, football, hockey, cheerleading, basketball, soccer, baseball, skateboarding, softball, and swimming and diving.
mount st. helens is the top 4th most dangerous
USA by far is the most dangerous country in the world.
The top four sports in the US are basketball, football, baseball, and golf.
Russia is the top five most dangerous country in the world.