1. Yao Ming Shanghai Sharks-China Houston
2. Jay Williams Duke Chicago
3. Mike Dunleavy Duke Golden State
4. Drew Gooden Kansas Memphis
5. N. Tskitishvili Benetton Treviso-Italy Denver
6. Dajuan Wagner Memphis Cleveland
7. Maybyner Hilario Vasco de Gama-Brazil New York
8. Chris Wilcox Maryland LA Clippers
9. Amare Stoudemire Cypress Creek (FL) HS Phoenix
10. Caron Butler Connecticut Miami
11. Jared Jeffries Indiana Washington
12. Melvin Ely Fresno State LA Clippers
13. Marcus Haislip Tennessee Milwaukee
14. Frederick Jones Oregon Indiana
15. Bostjan Nachbar Benneton Treviso-Italy Houston
16. Jiri Welsch Olimpija-Slovenia Philadelphia
17. Juan Dixon Maryland Washington
18. Curtis Borchardt Stanford Orlando
19. Ryan Humphrey Notre Dame Utah
20. Kareem Rush Missouri Toronto
21. Qyntel Woods NE Mississippi CC Portland
22. Casey Jacobsen Stanford Phoenix
23. Tayshaun Prince Kentucky Detroit
24. Nenad Krstic Partizan-Yugoslavia New Jersey
25. Frank Williams Illinois Denver
26. John Salmons Miami (FL) San Antonio
27. Chris Jefferies Fresno State LA Lakers
28. Dan Dickau Gonzaga Sacramento
(Minnesota forfeited its first round pick, which would have been #23 or #24
overall. Second round selections start at #30.)
Darko Milicic was the second overall pick of the 2003 NBA draft. He was picked by the Detroit Pistons.
This draft pick is considered to be one of the most notorious draft picks in NBA history, since Milicic eventually did not live up to his potential, while Milicic was drafted before several stars, like: Carmelo Anthony (3rd, Denver), Chris Bosh (4th, Toronto), Dwyane Wade (5th, Miami), Chris Kaman (6th, Clippers), Kirk Hinrich (7th, Chicago), T.J. Ford (8th, Milwaukee), David West (18th, New Orleans), Leandro Barbosa (28th, San Antonio), Josh Howard (29th, Dallas) and Mo Williams (47th, Utah).
The St. Lois Rams picked Jason Smith OT from Baylor.
Greg Oden was selected first in the 2007 NBA draft.
Alison supreme mitchell
Greg Oden on the Trail Blazers.
The first pick in the 1988 NBA draft was Danny Manning of Kansas who was selected by the Los Angeles Clippers.
He was picked in the 2007 NBA draft.
It is Lee John Ross Reilly
The Bulls selected Derrick Rose as the first pick of the NBA draft.
The first pick in the 1984 NBA Draft was Akeem Olajuwon by the Houston Rockets and the second pick was Sam Bowie by the Portland Trail Blazers.
The fourth pick of the 2007 NBA draft was Mike Conley Jr. He was selected by the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Lakers first draft pick in the 2011 draft was guard Darius Morris from Michigan
Joe Smith was selected as the first pick of the 1995 NBA draft by the Golden State Warriors.
James Worthy was selected number one overall in the 1982 NBA Draft.