Through the events of August 20 at the 2008 Games, India has won a total of 20 Olympic medals. 11 of those medals have been won by the men's hockey team. One athlete, Norman Pritchard, has won two medals and seven other athletes have won one each. 1) Norman Pritchard - silver in 200 meter dash and 200 meter hurdles at the 1900 Games in Paris.
2) Khashaba Dadasaheb Jadhav - bronze in men's Wrestling at the 1952 Games in Helsinki.
3) Leander Paes - bronze in men's singles tennis at the 1996 Games in Atlanta.
4) Karnam Malleswari - bronze in women's 69 kg Weightlifting at the 2000 Games in Sydney.
5) Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore - silver in men's double trap shooting at the 2004 Games in Athens.
6) Abhinav Bindra - gold in men's 10 meter Air Rifle at the 2008 Games in Beijing.
7) Sushil Kumar - bronze in men's 66 kg freestyle wrestling at the 2008 Games in Beijing.
8) Vijender Kumar - bronze in men's 75 kg boxing at the 2008 Games in Beijing.
Michael Phelps won the maximum of 8 gold medals at the 2008 Beijing Olympic games.
Michael Phelps and Alexander Dityatin have both won 8 medals in a single Olympic game, the maximum.
Through the 2008 Games in Beijing, the most gold medals won by an individual in a single Olympic Games in 8 by swimmer Michael Phelps of the United States at the 2008 Games.
The trail wind at the time of Beamon's world record jump at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City was measured at 2 meters per second, the maximum allowed for a jump to be considered for a record.
A2. There is no maximum orbiting height. Consider for a moment the comets of long return period.
In the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, Phelps won four golds and two silver medals, making him the most successful athlete of the Games for the third Olympics in a row.[
Michael Phelps - 8 gold medals
No maximum age limit.
There is no maximum age for competing at the Olympics - a long as you qualify for your national swimming team you can compete
Each Olympics is different. The 2016 Summer Olympics had 306 events, each with a gold medal.
If you are from the Us and want to go to the Olympics in swimming, first you have to make a time standard to qualify for Olympic Trials. There are many events, but you can swim a maximum of six at Trials. The top two finishers for each event go to the Olympics. There are 14 individual events, and there are also 4 relays.
Maximum Performance The Science Behind the Summer Olympics - 2000 TV was released on: USA: 2000