Pine Hills Adventist Academy was created in 1941.
Pine Valley Golf Club was created in 1913.
Pine Rivers United Sports Club was created in 1967.
The phone number of the Pine Hills Branch is: 518-482-7911.
The address of the Pine Hills Branch is: 517 Western Ave., Albany, 12203 1653
The Sioux Lakota Native American name for the Black Hills - Paha Sapa translates to hills of black. The pine needles from the Ponderosa Pine trees that cover the Black Hills region appear very dark to black from the distance.
Pine Processionary was created in 1775.
The Pine Barrens was created in 1968.
Pine Bowl was created in 1979.
The Jack Pine was created in 1917.
Pine Terrace was created in 1865.