Players that played at least 8 years in MLB and only with the Cardinals ...
1) OF Stan Musial - 1941-1944, 1946-1963.
2) P Bob Gibson - 1959-1975.
3) OF Pepper Martin - 1928, 1930-1940, 1944.
4) C Tom Pagnozzi - 1987-1998.
5) CF Terry Moore - 1935-1942, 1946-1948.
6) 1B Albert Pujols - 2001-2011.
7) OF Ray Blades - 1922-1928, 1930-1932.
8) P Al Brazle - 1943, 1946-1954.
9) 3B Whitey Kurowski - 1941-1949.
10) OF Ernie Orsatti - 1927-1935.
11) 3B/OF Mike Shannon - 1962-1970.
12) C Yadier Molina - 2004-2011.
13) IF Specs Toporcer - 1921-1928.
Yes, he did. Bob Gibson played for the St. Louis Cardinals from 1959-1975.
Albert Pujols played his entire Major League career with the St. Louis Cardinals from 2001 to the present. (2009)
Outside of the 5 players who were already mentioned because they did it in one game, I can only think of one:Jose Oquendo of the Cardinals.
Albert Pujols has played his entire career with the Cardinals, and has played in three World Series with them: 2004, 2006, and 2011.
No. Stan "The Man" Musial played his entire 22-year career (1941-1963) with one team -- the St. Louis Cardinals.
Jeter played for the Yankees his entire career.
No, he played outfield his entire career.
Lou Gehrig played his entire career for the New York Yankees.
Ernie Banks played his entire baseball career with the Chicago Cubs, where he earned the nickname "Mr. Cub".