What makes a good Baseball player? To have a good baseball player takes 5 things: 1.To always have a positive attitude. 2.Always showing leadership. 3.Doing the best he can do. 4.Practicing everyday even when there is no team practice or game 5.Finally,having pride whether you lose or win and having great sportsmanship. Its not about skill its about the 5 things i said and you may think im like a hippie trying to make peace but look these things are true.It doesnt matter if you can pitch 103MPPH like Stephen Stratsburgh or pitch 62MPH like me.
First of all you have to have skill,talent and a passion for the game of cricket. Without these sources you wouldn't even get close. But having just these is not enough. A lot of practice and determination is also needed. As practice makes perfect. you must never give up and always believe in your-self. If you are not up to your full potential ask someone (expert who actually knows what he is talking about)for advice and try to correct your mistakes without regretting about them. The main thing is self-confidence with it, you are bound to succeed in cricket, as a batsmen. BY: Shawn From my personal experiences and pathway to success. THANK YOU
The first (1) baseman is like a DH but on the field ... he does have to no how to handle a line shot coming his way ... he has to turn one of the hardest double plays in the game ( 3-4-3 or 3-6-3)... the first (1) baseman makes the most outs on the team ... so a skilled glove is need ...
A 1st baseman is a lot like a 3rd basemen except for a few qualities:
Much like a 3rd baseman a good quality for a 1st basemen is:
- a big individual with a good wing span
- generally is considered a power hitter in your lineup
- as any infielder, good glove work is required, but usually your 1st basemen will be the least skilled out of the 4 position players on the infield when it comes to fielding
A few other qualities might include:
- exceptional ability to catch thrown balls no matter if they are quality throws or not
- being left handed is a plus, this will allow you to have your glove hand towards the infield
- although it is important to have the ability to cleanly field a batted ball (as is the case for any defensive player), most 1st basemen are judged on their ability to "dig throws out of the dirt" or make good catches to "bail out" their teammate on a less then average throw to first
To be a pro baseball player in takes heart, determination, skill, plenty of hard work, and perserveriance
Good vertical leap, strong arms, high endurance.
A good football player needs to have fitness,skills and good teamwork
100% Ability 100% Dedication.
pratice ,hardwork, never give up
There is no size limit to the first baseman or catcher mitt in high school baseball. The size limit of a high school outfielder's mitt shall be no larger than 14-inches in height, 8-inch width at palm, and 53/.4-inch webbing.
Average. The first baseman doesn't do a lot of throwing just catching. For example if u played third base u have to through hard and fast. But even playing first it is good to have a good hard throw but as long as it isn't super slow!
What are the Qualities of a good housekeeping?Read more: What_are_the_Qualities_of_a_good_housekeeping
What are the qualities of a good manager
enumerate the qualities of good seeds
what are some qualities of a good principal
the qualities of a good paragraph are unity, coherence, and emphasis.
they have amzing qualities
There are many qualities of good letter writing. These qualities include addressing the person professionally, good grammar, and precise information.
what the qualities of of a good online system?