Parts of a Badminton racket are: 1. Frame
- The frame is the name given to the head, throat, shaft and handle taken together. 2. Stringed area
- The stringed area is the part of the racket with which it is intended the player hits the shuttle. 3. Head
- The head bounds the stringed area. 4. Throat
- The shaft connects the handle to the head 5. Shaft
- The throat (if present) connects the shaft to the head. 6. Handle
- The handle is the part of the racket intended to be gripped by the player. For easier reference to the parts of a badminton racket, refer to the diagram link in the Related link.
what are the parts of a racket
The neck, the head, the stringed area, the frame, the throat and the handle are all the parts of an badminton racket.
racket net and a bird
the head the face and the grip
the shaft of the badminton racket is the long bit to generate the whip action of the racket.
Yonex is best badminton racket.
its kill the birdy with a racket silly goose!
how can i make a badaminton racket
a badminton court with a net, a badminton racket and a shuttlecock...
a shuttlecock, a badminton racket, and the players
Go to a badminton shop.
Badminton is a Racket sport.
Depends on your level of play , if its recreational or professional or maybe a higher level. Professional: Li-Ning TB Nano 120 II Badminton Racket Adidas adiZero Pro Badminton Racket Babolat X-Feel Essential Badminton Racket Recreational: Yehlex OPS Ti-2890 Badminton Racket Wilson Comp Micro C 83 Badminton Racket Victor Density LB 775 Badminton Racket
a tennis racket is bigger than a squash and badminton racket.
The maximum weight of badminton racket is 95 grams including the strings.
The bottom, the left side, the right side, the middle and the top :)
Badminton racket weigh between 75 and 95 grams including the strings.
The tools that we use in badminton are: Badminton Racket Net Shuttlecock
a badminton racket (if possible yonex), a shuttle , a badminton court with a net.
Badminton uses a racket and shuttlecock, no ball
do you know yourself?,
hit a racket