Parts of a Badminton racket are: 1. Frame
- The frame is the name given to the head, throat, shaft and handle taken together. 2. Stringed area
- The stringed area is the part of the racket with which it is intended the player hits the shuttle. 3. Head
- The head bounds the stringed area. 4. Throat
- The shaft connects the handle to the head 5. Shaft
- The throat (if present) connects the shaft to the head. 6. Handle
- The handle is the part of the racket intended to be gripped by the player. For easier reference to the parts of a badminton racket, refer to the diagram link in the Related link.
what are the parts of a racket
The neck, the head, the stringed area, the frame, the throat and the handle are all the parts of an badminton racket.
racket net and a bird
the head the face and the grip
the shaft of the badminton racket is the long bit to generate the whip action of the racket.
Yonex is best badminton racket.
its kill the birdy with a racket silly goose!
how can i make a badaminton racket
a badminton court with a net, a badminton racket and a shuttlecock...
a shuttlecock, a badminton racket, and the players
Go to a badminton shop.
Badminton is a Racket sport.