all you have to do is complete college and make it to the scouting combine, from there you might or might not get drafted by scouts of the NFL
It all depends on your race. I don't mean to be raciest but if your black you have a 70% chance, if your international 20% and if your white about 10%.
very slim but not being drafted is not a bad thing. Titans RB Chris Johnson went un drafted and he just had a 2000 yard season.
one out of a million
very slip unless you bust your @$$
You can go to the NFL by being drafted from college, or being signed as a free agent.
He was drafted into the NFL IN 1999
they cant they have to be drafted to be in the nfl
Being the first Afracian Amercian drafted into the NFL
Many players have never been drafted.
You get drafted
I don't know do you know what the odds are for the NFL games tomorrow
The Atlanta Falcons drafted Brett Favre in the 1991 NFL Draft as the 33rd overall pick, he only played his rookie year in Atlanta and only attempted 5 passes, all being incomplete.
The Arizona Cardinals drafted Boldin.
You cant be drafted as a sophmore into the nfl because you need the time to mature mentally into the world