Well here are just a few
- if a player fouls 5 times, they are taken out of the game
- if you have the ball, you must dribble it when you are moving
- you cannot stay in the key for more than 3 seconds
- once you stop dribbling the ball, you have 5 seconds to pass it or shot it
- you are allowed 2 steps without dribbling to jump up to shoot a layup (some referees allow 3 steps)
Hope This helps!
yes there are basketball rules and regulation
There are around 100 rules in basketball
There are 13 oringinal rules in basketball.
yes there is basketball rules and regulations
All the basketball rules applies to all players
cause it's the rules. if you don't it's not basketball.
January of 1934 the rules of basketball were written.
The basic rules of basketball is violation, double dribble, offense, and defense. They are containing with basketball.
Dr James Naismith invented basketball and its original rules
how are the rules in girls basketball different fro the ones we have now
Click on the 'NBA Rules' link on this page to see the rules and regulations of the National Basketball Association.