BMX bikes were invented in 1974. It became official when George E Esser founded the NBL. There is no main manufacturer of BMX bikes but there are many different ones.
Cycling accidents happen many times a day in many different places all over the world. Studies have shown that of all cycling accidents, almost 60% were regular bikes and the other 40% were from BMX bikes.
That's a pretty muddled question, you might as well ask what makes shoes different from other shoes. BMX bikes can be built for different uses, there are race bikes that are light and have brakes, there are vert/trick bikes that don't have brakes and can take a lot of abuse.
There's hundreds of different kinds of bmx bikes there's Eastern bikes, Fit bikes,free agent bikes, diamondback bikes, even some bmxers use pro mongoose bikes.
in my opinion i rate haro bmx bikes,gt bmx bikes and redline bmx bikes as the top 3 bmx bike brands
yes they do
bmx's are made for trick and stunts and only have one gear & they don't have suspention they are also smaller , mountain bikes are more for terrain because they have gears and suspention and are a bigger
ruption bmx bikes are good but we the people are just a little bit better
BMX bikes weren't around in the 60s.
I have no idea what you mean by a "bmx bikes device".
Cheap BMX bikes can be found on eBay, Kijiji, Craigslist, Bike Warehouse, Halfords, Walmart, Bicycles Direct, Amazon, Vital BMX, BMX Shop and DK Bikes.
are framed bmx bikes any good
Yes, they are professional bmx for street/park.
BMX was Mainly invented in California, America.BMX racing actually started in America specifically California when a bunch of kids started imitating motocross races on the their regular BMX bikes and no it didn't start in the Netherlands.
Not under regular riding, but crash one hard enough and it can happen.
You could check at a local bike store. There are BMX bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes. The main differences are the types of tires, suspension, and brakes.
Most will fit. but not all. There are a few different designs on bottom brackets for instance, and they aren't interchangeable. If you look at older bikes the stems/fork can differ too.
The BMX bikes that you buy at Target and or Walmart are not the same BMX bikes that are used in BMX Racing and BMX Freestyle. Real BMX bikes are lighter, they have diiferent size sprockets among many other things. Feel free to google the National Bicycle League or the American Bicycle League to get more information.
BMX is a generic name for a certain type of bikes, there are plenty of companies that make them.
Of course they can there are different sized BMX bikes. Of course there is a limit on how tall they can be. But I've seen people probably about 6'5 ride a BMX bike and they were real good.
20" or 24" wheel bikes may be suitable. 24" bikes will be better for getting around but are not true BMX's (street trick or dirt race bikes) True BMX bikes are measured in Top Tube Length- all BMX's hav00e approximately the same standover. 24" BMX bikes are considered "dirt cruisers" with the exception of a handful of street trick bikes made for adults over 6'
About $40 - and there were no BMX or mountain bikes.
Yes they are one of the best brands out thereColony BMX bikes are really good bikes because of their strong frames and tires.