Yes, through Super Bowl XLIV 9 teams have won the Super Bowl in their first appearance:
1) Green Bay Packers - Super Bowl I (obvious since it was the first ever Super Bowl).
2) New York Jets - Super Bowl III
3) Pittsburgh Steelers - Super Bowl IX.
4) San Francisco 49ers - Super Bowl XVI.
5) Chicago Bears - Super Bowl XX.
6) New York Giants - Super Bowl XXI.
7) Baltimore Ravens - Super Bowl XXXV.
8) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Super Bowl XXXVII.
9) New Orleans Saints - Super Bowl XLIV
There have been 19 teams that lost the Super Bowl in their first appearance.
The Green Bay Packers were the first NFL team to win the first Super Bowl.
Which nfl team has the least super bowl rings?
the saintsANSWER:All of them. The Super Bowl is the NFL's championship game.
Kansas City Chiefs were the fist team to lose a Super Bowl.
The Green Bay Packers won what were retrospectively named Super Bowl I and II, but then they were named the NFL-AFL championship game. The NY Jets were the first team to win a Super Bowl when it was called the Super Bowl.
the Oakland raiders were the first NFL team that was a wild card pick to win the super bowl they beat the eagles 27-10 in super bowl XV
St. Louis Rams
The green bay packers! Easy.
No team has ever played a home field super bowl.
There is no home team in the super bowl. They only do a coin toss to decide who gets the ball first, or if they want to defend.