For the 2010-2011 season I don't think they will. But if they play good and strong they might have a chance.
They are pretty much done for the season.
I think the Orlando magic but i am a suns fan so i say ORLANDO
The team that won the 2010 playoffs were the Phoenix Suns.
It is a 65 % chance they will make it and 35% chance they won't make they playoffs. If they beat Atlanta Hawks Detroit Pistons,New York Knicks and Chicago Bulls then they are in the playoffs but if they don't beat 2 teams out of 4 then they won't make it to the playoffs.
no the Suns beat the Lakers in the first round of the playoffs in 1993. series was 3-2 suns
The Phoenix Suns knocked the L.A Lakers out of the playoffs in both 2006 & 2007.
29 out of 43 season's.