i would say a 60% chance that Alabama will win i would say a 40% chance that lsu will win
UGA is 25-36-4 against alabama
They have won 1419251926193019341941196119641965197319781979199220092011
Alabama went 0-6 against Auburn from 2002-2007.
University of Alabama with 29.
63 in 1982 ... a 42-21 Alabama win.
The answer to the questions is 780.
If you are referring to the University of Alabama football matches, the matches begin again on Saturday 17th August. The first match is against Clemson.