Here is a list of Dallas Cowboys players who have worn No. 88 since 1960:
1. Sonny Davis, linebacker (1961)
2. Colin Ridgway, punter-placekicker (1965)
3. Sonny Randle, wide receiver (1968)
4. Reggie Rucker, wide receiver (1970-71)
5. Ron Sellers, wide receiver (1972)
6. Drew Pearson, wide receiver (1973-83)
7. Michael Irvin, wide receiver (1988-99)
8. Jackie Harris, tight end (2000-01)
9. Antonio Bryant, wide receiver (2002-04)
10. Brett Pierce, tight end (2004-05)
11. Dez Bryant, wide receiver (2010-present)
Troy Aikman wore # 8 from 1989 to 2000.
Troy Aikman wore #8 for the Cowboys.
No one has been assigned No. 8 during the regular season since quarterback Troy Aikman retired in early 2001.
Drew Pearson, Michael Irvin and now Dez Bryant
Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman wore the number from 1989 to 2000.
The last player to wear No. 8 for the Dallas Cowboys was quarterback Troy Aikman, who wore that number from 1989 to 2000. Although the Cowboys do not retire uniform numbers, it is unlikely that anyone else will wear the number anytime soon.
That number was not used in 2007.
The Dallas Cowboys appeared in 8 Super Bowls the most by any NFL team.
The Dallas Cowboys posted an 8-and-8 record during the 2011 regular season.
Jason Garrett was named interim head coach of the Dallas Cowboys on November 8, 2010.
The Cowboys great, who wore No. 22 during his college and NFL years, married former Miss Virginia USA Patricia Southall on April 22, 2000. Interestingly, his Dallas teammate Troy Aikman, who wore No. 8 at UCLA and as the Cowboys quarterback, was married to former Cowboys public relations staff member Rhonda Worthey on April 8, 2000.
The Cowboys are 8-5 against the Colts.
8 wins and 8 lost
Their longest is 8
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team - 2006 2-8 was released on: USA: 2007
The Dallas Cowboys with 8 over the NY Giants with 5.
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team - 2006 8-7 was released on: USA: October 2013