Through the 2008 season, 7 NFL players have returned two kickoffs for TDs in a game, which is the record:
1) Tim Brown for the Philadelphia Eagles vs. the Dallas Cowboys on November 6, 1966.
2) Travis Williams for the Green Bay Packers vs. the Cleveland Browns on November 12, 1967.
3) Ron Brown for the Los Angeles Rams vs. the Green Bay Packers on November 24, 1985.
4) Tyrone Hughes for the New Orleans Saints vs. the Los Angeles Rams on October 23, 1994.
5) Chad Morton for the New York Jets vs. the Buffalo Bills on September 8, 2002.
6) Devin Hester for the Chicago Bears vs. the St. Louis Rams on December 11, 2006.
7) Andre Davis for the Houston Texans vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars on December 30, 2007.
Jack Christiansen, Dick Christy, Rick Upchurch, LeRoy Irvin, Vai Sikahema, Todd Kinchen, Eric Metcalf, Darrien Gordon, Jermaine Lewis, Steve Smith, Eddie Drummond, and Reggie Bush
the record for kickoff returns for touchdowns in a game is 2, held by several players
Herb Adderley of the Green Bay Packers was the first NFL player to return an interception for a touchdown in Super Bowl play. He intercepted a Daryle LaMonica pass and returned it 60 yards for a touch down in Super Bowl II.
devin Hester (Chicago) vs Indy
The NFL was founded in 1920 but the name of the first player to return an interception for a touchdown is not listed.
Rob Lytle was the first player from the university of Michigan to score a touchdown in a Super Bowl. He attended the university from 1973 until 1976.
Herb Adderley of the Green Bay Packers was the first NFL player to return an interception for a touchdown in Super Bowl play. He intercepted a Daryle LaMonica pass and returned it 60 yards for a touch down in Super Bowl II. There wasn't another interception returned for a touch down until Super Bowl XI.
Fulton Walker of the Miami Dolphins returned a kickoff 98 yards for a TD for the Miami Dolphins in Super Bowl XVII against the Washington Redskins.
Herb Adderley, Green Bay Packers, Super Bowl II vs The Oakland Raiders
Matt Snell went 4 yards around the left end to score the Jets' only touchdown in Super Bowl 3
The first touchdown thrown in Super Bowl 44 was thrown by Peyton Manning to Pierre Garcon in the first quarter.
Bears KR Devin Hester on a 92 yard kickoff return to start the game.