Through the 2008 season, the Braves have played in 9 World Series and have a record of 3-6.
1) 1948 to the Cleveland Indians 4 games to 2
2) 1958 to the New York Yankees 4 games to 3
3) 1991 to the Minnesota Twins 4 games to 3
4) 1992 to the Toronto Blue Jays 4 games to 2
5) 1996 to the New York Yankees 4 games to 2
6) 1999 to the New York Yankees 4 games to 0
1) 1914 over the Philadelphia Athletics 4 games to 0
2) 1957 over the New York Yankees 4 games to 3
3) 1995 over the Cleveland Indians 4 games to 2
In 1995, the Braves beat the Indians in the World Series.
The Braves, located in Milwaukee at the time, defeated the New York Yankees in the 1957 World Series 4 games to 3.
The Atlanta Braves in 1991.
No, the Atlanta Braves never beat the Yankees in the World Series. The Yankees did lose to the Milwaukee Braves in the 1957 World Series.
The Atlanta Braves franchise have won 3 World Series titles in 9 World Series appearances. Once as the Boston Brave (1914), once as the Milwaukee Braves (1957), and once in Atlanta (1995)
The Atlanta Braves.
Yes. The Braves franchise won three World Series titles. Once in Boston, once in Milwaukee, and in 1995 as the Atlanta Braves.
Atlanta Braves and Cleveland Indians. Atlanta won the World Series 4-2.
Yes. The Atlanta Braves franchise won three World Series Championships in nine appearances.They are the only franchise to win World Series titles in three different cities. The Braves won in 1914 (with Boston), 1957 (with Milwaukee), and in 1995 ( with Atlanta). The Braves lost in the years 1948, 1958, 1991, 1992, 1996, and 1999.
The Atlanta Braves won the 1995 World Series at home in Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium on October 28, 1995, becoming the only team to win a World Series for three different cities.
The Toronto Blue jays won the world series against the Atlanta braves
2001 NLDS: St. Louis Cardinals 2001 NLCS: Atlanta Braves
the atlanta braves.. Boston braves, Milwaukee braves and atlanta braves