4 or more NFL championships ...
1) Bart Starr with the Packers in 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, and 1967.
2) Sid Luckman with the Bears in 1940, 1941, 1943, and 1946.
3) Terry Bradshaw with the Steelers in 1974, 1975, 1978, and 1979.
4) Joe Montana with the 49ers in 1981, 1985, 1988, and 1989.
Otto Graham of the Cleveland Browns won 7 championships although 4 of them were in the All-American Football Conference (AAFC) which was a competitor of the NFL from 1946-1949. The AAFC disbanded after the 1949 season and the Browns entered the NFL where Graham won 3 more championships.
Brady Montana Bradshaw Aikman
who are the 10 oldest quarterbacks in the nfl ?
The Green Bay Packers have the most NFL championships with 9 Championships and 4 Super Bowls. The Green Bay Packers have won more NFL Championships than any other franchise in the history of the NFL. This is not to say that they have won the most Super Bowls. Through the 2010-2011 season the Packers have won 13 NFL Championships followed by the Chicago Bears with 9 and the New York Giants with 7.
Currently no NFL starting quarterbacks are former Green Bay Packers
Brett Favre, Joe montana, Terry Bradshaw, among others
5. 1961, 1962 and 1965 seasons were NFL Championships. 1966 and 1967 seasons were NFL Championships and Super Bowl Championships.
There are 3 quarterbacks
Brett favre, Kurt warner, Kerry Collins, brad Johnson, Trent green