Here are a few for starters. Please add to the list with the college team the player played for and the NFL team and Super Bowl won.
1) Tony Dorsett - National Championship: Pittsburgh, 1976 - Super Bowl: Dallas Cowboys in Super Bowl XII.
2) Joe Namath - National Championship: Alabama, 1964 - Super Bowl: New York Jets in Super Bowl III.
3) Ken Stabler - National Championship: Alabama, 1965 - Super Bowl: Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XI.
4) Joe Montana - National Championship: Notre Dame, 1977: Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowls XVI, XIX, XXIII, and XXIV.
5) Joseph Addai - National Championship: LSU, 2003: Super Bowl: Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl XLI
6) Michael Irvin - National Title : Miami (FLA): Super Bowl Dallas Cowboys
7)Grant Wistrom- National Title: Nebraska: Super Bowl: St. Louis Rams
8) William Floyd- National Championship; Florida State, 1993. Super Bowl; San Francisco 49ers XXIX.
9) Derrick Brooks - National Championship: Florida St. 1993; Super Bowl XXXVII with Tampa Bay Bucanneers
10)Alfred Williams - National Championship: Colorado 1990; Super Bowl XXXII and Super Bowl XXXIII, both with the Denver Broncos.
11)Reggie Bush - National Championship: USC 2003; Super Bowl XLIV with the New Orleans Saints
12)Rocky Bleier - National Championship Notre Dame 1966 Super Bowl IX,X,XIII,XIV
13)Aaron Ross - National Championship: Texas 2005; Superbowl XLII with the New York Giants
14) Terrence "Mt." Cody - National Championship: Alabama 2009, Super Bowl XLVII
15) Courtney Upshaw - National Championships: Alabama 2009, 2011. Super Bowl XLVII. Upshaw joins Floyd and Dorsett as the third player to win both back-to-back.
Many, many NFL players have two Super Bowls rings. Any teams who won back to back Super Bowls have players who have at least two rings. Many players from the San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins and New England Patriots have at least two rings if not more. The list of players with two rings would be a very long one.
Through Super Bowl XLV, that is K Adam Vinatieri of the Colts with 4 ... 3 with the Patriots (SBs XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX) and 1 with the Colts (XLI).
Charles Haley, who won two NFL championships with the San Francisco 49ers (in Super Bowls XXIII and XXIV) and three with the Dallas Cowboys (in Super Bowls XXVII, XXVIII and XXX).
Adam Vinatieri has 4, three with the Patriots and one with the Colts.
Shannon Sharpe with the Broncos and Ravens.
Tom Brady, he has 7 rings
Joe Montana Ricky Waters Charles Woodson
BCS National Championship
Jereme Tuman: Liberal High School, Liberal Kansas Michigan Pittsburg Steelers
Now that the Pro Bowl is played the week between the Conference Championship games and the Super Bowl, players on Super Bowl teams who make the Pro Bowl are considered Pro Bowlers and they do get paid.
AFC NFC NFL Super Bowl and Pro Bowl- How it all works: The NFL is the National Football League.The NFL is broken down into two conferences (set of teams)The AFC -American Football Conferenceand the NFC -National Football ConferenceThe Super Bowl:The winning team of the AFC Championship plays the winning team of the NFC Championship at the Super Bowl.The Pro Bowl:The Best players from all the AFC teams play the Best players from all the NFC teams at the Pro Bowl ( excluding players on the two teams that go to the Superbowl) If you play in the Super Bowl-you don't play in the Pro Bowl.The pro Bowl takes place a week before the Super bowl (it used to occur after the Super Bowl, but this custom changed 2 years ago).For the 2011 YearAFC Championship- Jets Vs Steelers (Jan 23 2011)-The Steelers wonNFC Championship- Bears Vs Packers (January 23 2011)The Packers wonPro Bowl- (January 30th 2011)Super Bowl -(February 6th 2011)Steelers Vs Packers
Bowl championship Series
Pro Bowl players on the two Super Bowl teams will not participate in the Pro Bowl.
The winning team of the Super Bowl receives the Vince Lombardi Trophy. The franchise that wins the trophy typically maintains ownership of it, while the players receive super bowl championship rings to commemorate the occasion.