1. Mark Bosnich (Chelsea and Man Utd)
2.Juan Veron (Chelsea and Man Utd)
3. Mikel Silvestre (Man Utd and Arsenal)
4. Ashley Cole (Chelsea and Arsenal)
5.William Gallas (Chelsea and Arsenal)
6.Nicolas Anelka (Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal)
7. Mark Hughes (Man Utd and Chelsea)
8. Paul Ince (Man Utd and Liverpool)
9. Jermain Pennant ( Arsenal later to Liverpool)
10. Lassnna Diarra (Chelsea and Arsenal)
11. Emmanuel Pettit (Arsenal and Chelsea)
12. Steve Sidwell (Arsenal and Chelsea)
13. Bolo Zenden (Chelsea and Liverpool)
Nicolas anelka has played for three (arsenal and Liverpool.. Chelsea at the moment)
silvestre of arsenal used to play for man utd
Ashley cole from arsenal to Chelsea
William gallas from Chelsea to arsenal
Its Nicholas Anelka ... currently playing for Chelsea . He has played for Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea
William gallas andashley cole
Anelka - Chelsea and Liverpool
Silvestre Used to play for Manchester United before and now he play Arsenal.
Alan Shearer holds that accolade.
no they wont not in the 2010/11 season because they have a lot of good players but nothing is saying they are going to work as a team. The premierships version of England in the world cup
Be one of the top 690 players in the world (30 teams * 23 players per team).
Henry, Fabregas , Bergkamp, Vieira, Tevez, Beckham, Giggs, Irwin , Seamen, Overmars,Anelka and Garry Neville.
Nicolas anelka - arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, real Madrid Jermaine pennant arsenal, Liverpool, real zaragoza theres two ;)
Simply to win. Each and all players/teams sets out to achieve success. Winning teams bring in more revenue than those that dint and therefore can afford the top players.
Nickola anelka, ronaldo, veron, Ashley Cole , William Gal las, M. Silvester re.
Xavi Alonso Cristano Ronaldo KaKa Didia Drogba Robin Van Persie Frank Lampard
jolean lescott of the top of my head