The ideal 3rd baseman will:
- be right handed, so his glove hand is towards the infield
- have quick reflexes as a lot of hard hit balls go to 3rd aka "hot corner"
- quick on their feet
- strong arm to throw across the diamond
- big (muscular) and tall, usually these traits have big "wing span" allowing them to cover ground quickly
- and in advanced Baseball, most managers like their 3rd basemen to be a guy who can drive in runs, and is a power hitter
The most common glove size for high level 3rd basemen are typcially 11.75in to 12.25in, with 12inch most common. Also, 3rd basemen like h-webs and I-webs.
The size it was built with is the ideal size.The size it was built with is the ideal size.
The ideal bedroom size will vary from person to person, depending on their needs.
There is no ideal bra size, it's all up to your heredity. Whatever size your mother and/or grandmother are, you are likely to get that big.
The ideal size is not very small maybe medium but best to have it in the summer because you can have it outside on your yard/lawn with all of you sweets and chips. That's the ideal.
There is no ideal bra size. If you enjoy running you might prefer to be a smaller size, while other people prefer to be a larger size. There are good and bad things about all bra sizes.
The ideal replacement is the same size it was built with.
There ios no 'ideal breast size' for any woman, everyone coms in different shapes and sizes.