Alphabetical: This is all according to Wikipedia, I just compiled it all
Baylor- Ferrell Center-10,284
Colorado- Coors Event Center-11,064
Iowa State- Hilton Coliseum-14,057
Kansas- Allen Fieldhouse- 16,300
Kansas State- Bramlage Coliseum-12,500
Nebraska- Bob Devaney Sports Center-13,595
Oklahoma- Lloyd Noble Center-11,528
Oklahoma State-Gallagher-Iba Arena-13,611
Texas- Frank Erwin Center- 16,755
Texas A&M- Reed Arena- 12,989
Texas Tech- United Spirit Arena- 15,020
1. Syracuse, Carrier Dome 33,633
2. Kentucky, Rupp Arena 23.000
3. BYU, Marriott Center 22,700
4. North Carolina, Dean Smith Center 21,750
5. Tennessee, Thompson Boling Arena 21,678
6. Georgetown, Verizon Center 20,600
7. NC State RBC Center 19,700
8. Ohio State Value City Arena 19,500
9. Arkansas Bud Walton Arena 19,200
10. Louisville Freedom Hall 18,865
11. Marquettte Bradley Center 18,600
12. UNLV Thomas & Mack Arena 18,500
93. Illinois State Univ. Redbird Arena 10,200
While some schools (Kentucky and Syracuse, among others) play in arenas that house over 20,000 spectators, most Division 1 teams play in arenas that seat 5,000-10,000 fans. Some smaller Division 1 schools may have home courts that barely hold 2,000.
Anywhere from a few thousand to 33,000 at the Carrier Dome on Syracuse University.
There is about 40,000 seats in the M.E.N arena :)
hope i helped you,
From just a couple of thousand to over 33,000. The average is more like 5,000.
Boston College Eagles men's basketball was created in 1904.
Sporting News Men's College Basketball Player of the Year was created in 1943.
The Dayton Flyers men's basketball team is a college basketball program. Dayton is one of the top-50 all time winningest Division I college basketball programs.
In the NCAA men's college basketball rankings, Duke University is ranked first.
The best Men's Basketball Program is Miami-Dade Junior College
No, all college basketball games take 2 hours, men's or women's.
The Kansas Jayhawks