lets go (teams name) lets go! clap clap
-repeat as many times as you want
go (teams name) lets beat (appoanet name) clap clp
cause what we're gonna beat the whoops out of u! (point to the appoanet team)
A cute sideline cheer is called : B-E-A-T * means clap
-someone calls it saying - come on --- beat the -----
- then the whole team claps three times * * *
- everyone yells B*E*A-T come on ---- beat the ----- * * *(this is said three times for the whole cheer.)
- while saying B the team steps to the right while their hands are in a low V motion in blades. ( as if they are about to clap)
- on the pause between B and E they will step together and clap their hands once
- on E they will step to the left and do the same as on B
- on the next pause they will step together again and clap just as the last pause.
- on A they will make and A over their heads with straight arms with their hands in a clasp.
- on T they will put their arms in a T motion with their hands in fists.
- then on COME ON they will have their left arm on their hip and their right in a half low V motion and they will move their hips once to the right
- on ------- (their mascot) they will bend their arm to a diagnol towards their chest and stand straight up again.
- then they will do the same thing as COME ON for BEAT THE .
- lastly they will stand straight up again and hit a high V motion .
** THEY REPEAT THESE MOTIONS THREE TIMES, AFTER EVERY TIME THEY ALSO CLAP THREE TIMES ON THAT PAUSE AND ON THE LAST TIME THEY STOP AND HOLD THEIR HIGH V MOTION FOR 3 SECONDS THEN SPIRIT**
a sideline cheer
It's easily as athletic as other "sports" like golf or bowling, so why not?
It depends on what type of cheer you're talking about. Sideline cheer (cheering for football or basketball) is not. There are no competitions in sideline. Compeditive cheer however, is. In competitive, the squad travels to different schools to get judged and scored. It is a very difficult sport to learn because of all the different elements such as jumps, skills (gymnastics) and stunts.
we do a routine that consists of stunting, tumbling (gymnastics), a cheer, a dance, and jumps. we do sideline cheers at whatever sport games, competitions, and lots of other things.
a cry from the sideline
Sideline Ho was created in 2006.
Line of Scrimmage
A mascot is someone inspirational that is on the sideline or at court side in a event. He/she is basically cheering for it's hoe team.
160 from sideline to sideline and 300 from inzone to inzone
Sideline Confessions - 2013 was released on: USA: 2013
cheer for the under dog