When ESPN started in 1979, it was the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, abbreviated ESPN. The full name was dropped in February 1985 when the company adopted a new corporate name -- ESPN, Inc. -- along with a new logo.
Based in Bristol, CT., ESPN is 80 percent owned by ABC, Inc., which is an indirect subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company. The Hearst Corporation holds the remaining 20 percent interest in ESPN.
Immigration and Customs Enforecement
it stands for 'ey you, your a prick' bay
S. E. Hinton's initials s. e. stand for susan eloise hinton.
Econoline ( originally )
The founder of DEY labs was Duane E Young;hence the initials DEY
AT does not stand for any country's initials. - Wrong. AT stand for Austria, so when you see a website or and e-mail with ".AT" it means it is an Austrian based site.
Ben E. King
originally performed by Ben E. King and written by Ben E. King, Jerry Leiber, and Mike Stoller.
Stand by me was originally recorded October 27, 1960 by Ben E. King and released May 8, 1961.
the "e" in eBay stands for Echo. The founder originally wanted to call it echoBay.com, but that name was already taken so he shortened it to eBay.com.
No well-known painter had those initials.
There are not many famous people that have the initials F E. A couple of examples are. Freddy E was a hip hop singer. F. E. Halliday was an author.
"Stand By Me" was originally recorded by Ben E. King, who also co-wrote it. John Lennon recorded a cover version of the song, released in 1975.
ESPN College hoops
No. The song was written by Ben E. King (who originally recorded it), with Jerry Lieber and Mike Stoller.
a fictional character with the initials EC is Edward Cullen from the book series Twilight.
REO Motor Car Company is the name of a truck manufacturer in business in Lansing Michigan from 1905-1975. The initials stand for Ransom Eli Olds, which the Oldsmobile Car was named for.