Well first of all, it'll be good to have a good hand/eye cordination so you can hit the ball. Second, it'll be good to be a fast runner. You probably would work out some to be able to hit the ball far so you can cover more bases. If you can't do much of this, it's OK 'cause not everbody is good at sports. Besides, its only a game, it doesn't matter. Just be yourself when you play. If this doesn't answer your question, sorry, try somebody or somewhere else to answer it. Hope it does help!
The skills needed to be a pro Baseball player are you need to be very athletic , good state of mind good attitude and the desire to be a champion and all of this can be created over a period of time , through out training and practices and then you can be a great baseball player.
u gotta be good at running hand eye cordination gotta look good in a uniform lol jk u have to be able to catch a baseball with a glove on u need to be strong baseball takes alot of dedication.
The basic skills in baseball are,
1. Throwing(make sure you're able to do that otherwise there is no point of playing)
2. Hitting(It is something they should teach you if you play except for modified or jv)
3. Catching( one of the major techniques you need to know)
4. sliding(be able to do this if you do not slide to home it is an automatic out)
5. and playing your postion( this is not tough pay attention the toughest bases to play are all of them cuz 2nd you have cover both 1st and your own. shortstop you have to be able to catch that bog throw being made to you to get the stealer to 2nd out. 3rd you have to be able to make shapr turns and catch that throw from the catcher too.)
There you have it your basic skills!
Well there are multiple things a person needs in order to become a baseball player, for example.
you have to be good at batting, fielding, and throwing far distances.
the skills needed to play baseball are speed, agility, strength, and a keen sense or timing.
One of the most important skills that a baseball player must have is good hand-eye coordination. Other skills that a baseball player must master are hitting, fielding, catching, and throwing.
we'll you need to play.
Josh M is a former pro baseball player who lives in Tampa, FL.
practicing a lot
well a good shouter and good accurate aim dribbling skills
A computer programmer??? very good advanced math skills depending on the particular lang.
go to school then drop out
Please re-phrase this question. There is no longivity requirement to be a "professional" baseball player. To be a "pro", one must only be paid a salary to play baseball.
NBL stands for National Baseball League so maybe a pro baseball player.
LHP Mike Maroth