The five steps are as follows:
1. Face your feet and shoulders towards the basket. The hardest shots are those that occur while fading away (going away from the basket) or moving to the side. When shooting a Basketball, especially when open, make sure that your body is facing towards the basket. The difference is huge.
2. Cock your wrist and elbow and put your non-shooting hand on the side of the ball to guide it. Your wrist should be parallel to the ground when shooting the ball and your elbow should be facing the basket.
3. Bend your knees and jump. If you do not bend your knees, you will not have the left on your shot. Jumping too high, however, could result in your shooting percentage decreasing as you age or get injured.
4. Flick the wrist towards the basket (the one with the ball) and release at the height of the jump. If you do not release at the pinnacle (highest point) of your jump, the shot will be altered in angle. If you are fading away or moving towards the side, try to position your body in mid-air towards the basket. The slightest angle could set your shot off.
5. Follow through on your shot.One of the key problems with shooters is that they fail to follow through on their shot. When the ball is released, keep your momentum going and continue your hand's path towards the floor after you release it.
1-shooting=2-run=3-drink and eat before playing
The traditional basketball positions are: Point guard, Shooting guard, Small forward, Power forward, Center.
No it is not a travel as long as you do not take more than two steps before passing or shooting.
One type of penalty is when a defensive player hits the hand of the shooter when shooting, or travel when you take to many steps before bouncing the basketball.
Shooting in basketball is when you try to shoot the ball into the basket.
Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Power Forward, Center
The point guard, the shooting guard, the center, the small forward, and the power forward.
A basketball team consists of five players per team, a point guard, a shooting guard, a small forward, a power forward and a center.
Basketball is a team sport in which two teams of five players try to score points by throwing or "shooting" a ball through the top of a basketball hoop while following a set of rules.
point guard shooting guard small forward power forward center
the problem is the officals for high school may not like one team and like the other and so he alows some teams do three steps