The fivee main rules of Netball are,
1. You are not aloud to walk with the ball in your hands (Stepping)
2. You can not push or shove another player especially when they have the ball. (contact)
3. You are not allowed to put your arm in another players face or be within 3 feet when defendind (obstruction)
4. You can't hold the ball for more than 3 seconds (Held Ball)
5. At the centre pass it has to be passed in the centre third or it can't be thrown from one third to another. (over a third)
the three main rules in netball are; stepping, contact and obstruction
there is five posistion in netball thank you
There have been several changes in netball, including the rules and where the game was played.
There are no rules against maximum or minimum heights in netball.
you will die
There are five MAIN throws;chest passbounce passoverhead passunderarm passshoulder passThe most useful pass in netball is the chest pass because its fast and powerful:)
no same rules in all countries
no but there is a time keeper in high five netball which is played in primary schools!
I am guessing 'how did netball begin"... i play netball myself. it originated from basketball but they did not have backboards, just hoops. they changed a few rules and bibs
yes it has
so you know how to play the game (: