The aims of salah are:
1. to bring people closer to God.
2. to keep human beings from indulging in indecent, shameful and forbidden activities.
3. to purify the heart, develop the mind and comfort the soul.
4. to remind people constantly of God and His greatness.
5. to develop discipline and will power.
6. to guide people to the most upright way of life.
7. to show equality, unity and brotherhood.
8. to promote patience, courage, hope, and confidence.
9. to train people in cleanliness, purity and punctuality.
10. to develop gratitude and humility.
11. to demonstrate obedience to our Creator.
Khoshoo in Salah is to concentrate in your Salah and feel every thing you say in your salah
It is salah al Asr at Friday because it is between friday salah "non secret salah " and between Maghreb salah " .
Talk it off
The population of In Salah is 43,680.
e make salah
Salah Nazmi's birth name is Salah Eddine Ahmed Nazmi.
The area of In Salah is 43,938 square kilometers.
Salah Gaham died in 2005.
Salah Gaham was born in 1971.
Salah Shehade was born in 1953.
Salah Ezzedine was born in 1962.
Salah Edin was born in 1980.