As of the 2008 season: 1) Randall Cunningham - 4,928 rushing yards and 29,979 passing yards
2) Steve Young - 4,239 rushing yards and 33,124 passing yards
3) Fran Tarkenton - 3,674 rushing yards and 47,003 passing yards
4) Steve McNair - 3,590 rushing yards and 31,304 passing yards
5) John Elway - 3,407 rushing yards and 51,475 passing yards
6) Donovan McNabb - (through 1 game of the 2008 season) 2,965 rushing yards and 25,765 passing yards
7) Jim Harbaugh - 2,787 rushing yards and 26,288 passing yards
Quarterbacks with 25000 pass yards
Interceptions, Rushing yards, passing yards, rushing td's, passing td's
Rushing yards are yards gained by running the ball instead of passing.
It has been done 10 times by 8 different players, all since 2001.
190,000 passing & 60,000 rushing
Scott Frost, Nebraska 1997- 1,237 yards passing, 1095 yards rushing; Eric Crouch, Nebraska 2001- 1,510 yards passing, 1,115 yards rushing
no it does not, it counts against his rushing yards
In 2011, Robert Griffin III had: 4,293 passing yards and 2,254 rushing yards for BaylorThis season(2012) on the Redskins he has: 747 passing yards and 209 rushing yards as of the first 3 weeks of the NFL.
There are currently 1696 players tied for the 2010 rushing lead. They all have 0 yards.
No, it goes against his rushing yards. So if a QB is sacked 4 times, he may have a -22 yards rushing.
That would be the New England Patriots who gained 6580 yards, 4731 passing and 1849 rushing. Second was the Green Bay Packers wih 5931 yards, 4334 passing and 1597 rushing.
Adrian Peterson (Vikings) led the league with 1760 yards rushing. Second was Michael Turner (Falcons) with 1699 yards. The highest rushing rookie was Steve Slaton (Texans), rushing for 1282 yards (6th highest for all players).