It depends if you're attending the playoffs, a regular season game, the Finals, or even a pre-season game. But don't worry I have a list for you for the cost at Quicken Loans Arena where the cavaliers play.
1) Pre-season game: $350 (first row courtside)
2) Regular season game: $750 (first row courtside)
3) playoffs-1st round: $1500 (first row courtside)
4) Playoffs-Conf Semis: $2500 (first row courtside)
5) Playoffs-Conf Finals: $7500 (first row courtside)
6) The Finals: $15000-$30000 (first row courtside)
2 trillion dollars!...for the nosebleeds haha jk it all depends on what game, how many tickets and where you wanna sit. the hardest part is finding tickets to buy for a particular seat or section, not necessarily buying them
Well, most teams sell tickets as cheap as $10- $15. But that's upper level. If you want nice seats they usually go for about $50 to $90. You can get court side tickets for about $500- $1,000
try looking at http://www.ticketmayor.com/sports-tickets/NBA-All-Star-Game.php ticketmayor is generally the cheapest for sold out events and good seats
it is free to get in side the center
He has season tickets sind 1970 and he sits courtside for 25 years.
It is two tickets to a contort side by side.
its the west side.The east is the dry side on the West Coast.
The ad side of a tennis court is the players left side. Or the opponents right side.
The east side is the dry side on the west coast. The west side is next to the ocean and gets the most rain.