1) 1 touchdown with a 2 point conversion (8 points) and 1 field goal (3 points).
2) 1 touchdown with a 1 point conversion (7 points) and two safeties (4 points).
3) 1 touchdown with no conversion (6 points), 1 field goal (3 points), 1 safety (2 points).
4) 3 field goals (9 points), 1 safety (2 points).
5) 1 field goal (3 points), 4 safeties (8 points).
Yes, many. Every time you hear a final score like '7 to nothing' it means one of the teams scored zero points.
In a football game, the quarterback's role is to lead the game whenever his team has the ball. His duties include directing every play and getting his team to score as many points as possible.
How many points per game did d Wade score for 2006 finals
the aim of the game is to score as many points as you cam
lebron scores 0.0 points per game.
A touchdown is worth 6 points in an NFL football game.
You can score a goal in football, but not in tennis. From love (zero), the first point is 15, then 30, then 40, then game point, to win the game.
well if you mean when you score you get 6 points only football but you can probably get 6 points in almost every game if you keep it staking up so their is your answer not certain
I believe it is about 42 points in one game, and this game was against Orlando Magic.
In basketball a player is able to score 1point, 2points, or 3 points. There are 12 possible ways to score nine points.
i think lary bird did points in first nba game on celtics has 20 points...
13 points. 6 points per goal and 1 point per behind. 6 + 6 + 1 = 13