Although the draw is to ice skate outdoors on a frozen pond in the wintertime, this can be dangerous if the pond is not certified for safe skating. The best place to skate in the winter is on a prepared ice rink.
you cannot ice skate Actually i think you can but i do not think you can ice skate on ponds. hope this helps you!
Yes. Pond ice is hardly ever smooth, and therefore can hurt, and definitely dull your skate blade.
Skating on a pond does not sound very safe. The wheels will slide on the ice and you will fall. Try skate boarding in a skate park or on the side walk. Also wear a safety helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and all that good stuff. It will protect you if youI fall. If you SKATE on a pond make shore that the ice is very very thick! My foot has fallen in ice cold water befor :S not fun.
it has to be 17 pies jump
You could always skate at the pond, or in really cold places like the ocean. Of course, you have to make sure that the ice is thick enough.
you put on your skates and go out on the pond or whatever and skate. LOL! :)
Check with your local ice rink.
Skating can be done at a rec-centre, a frozen pond or lake (Just make sure the ice is thick enough to skate on!), or a specialty park (Some have frozen areas to skate on).
5 inches is thick enough to skate on safely...maybe 6 inches if you are playing hockey. Check the ice depth with a drill in numerous spots because thickness can vary.
yes colony farms pond is frozen but it is not safe to skate on it because the ice is only 2 inches thick so if you try to skate it you might fall in the water and kill yourself because when you fall threw ice you only have a 20% chance to survive so you have an 80% chance you will die.
three inches to safely skate on ice.
you can get an ice skate at a skate shop like skaters edge>
To ice skate is patinar.
Can you ice skate in antartica
4 or more inches of ice for you to ice skate on it.
Yes. You can ice skate in Alaska. You can ice skate on ponds in Alaska because in the winter most if not all the ponds freeze over. So to answer your question, yes you can ice skate in Alaska
creek The kids can ice skate near the park once the creek has frozen solid. A creek is a small body of water similar to a pond.
Not that I know of, but Condolezza Rice did learn to ice skate.
How many people ice skate in California
if they know how to skate...
It would depend on the type of disability a person has as to whether or not they would be able to ice skate. With special equipment, a disabled person would be able to ice skate.
yes it is the people from china even skate!! they dont skate on ice maybe but iam sure they'll find way to skate on the ice!!
well it depends whether you are rollerskating or ice skating because if your ice-skating you skate in ice rinks or even in the winter on frozen lakes or ponds but if your roller skating you skate in skate parks or in parks or on the path or even the road