Well, that's sort of a tricky question, If you were me and made a warrior and a bard, you first do everything like the first game ,Chaos of mana, Fight upgrade and fight, make sure to save the game though.
Heres some tips
1. Don't get cheerleaders till you are on your fourth level.
2. The Best way to get money is the training ground.
3. Make sure you upgrade your weapon and armor first then the helmets and greaves.
1. the first and second or first should be really easy.
2. the green slug dudes who talk like weirdos: Kill the talismans, only attack one, not the other.
3. on the red headed boss, with your fury strike on your warrior hit him until hes about to 1/4 of his strength then do chaos strike.
4.When you are fighting Ride just do Sonic wave and chaos strike, do the same with Baba, if you don't have a bard or warrior like, do your most powerful move.
5.make sure you have the best armor you can get.
hamburger ifrjigfshei jnifsf
What can beat the replica of dark magician of black chaos
how do you beat blue rabbit's climate chaos
You must beat the boss of lair of death go into the gate after you beat it then destroy chaos orb and master of chaos will appear.
Kane beat him though at hell in a cell he beat him though!!
Beat the game
yes at night of champions
Not in 2010No, at Night of Champions 2010, Undertaker lost.
Beat the Chaos Neos Seal in the world of Chaos, first unlock the world of chaos(beat the game) then beat all the players in the neospace area 5 times each, then it will appear and you can try, but you must use chaos neos in your deck so you may not be able to challenge it right away.
This was the 1994 Champions League final
Liverpool beat Borussia Mönchengladbach 3-1.