A tennis point can be won I several different ways.
1. If one player hits the ball out of bounds or into the net, the other player wins the point.
2. If a ball bounces twice on one players side, the other player wins the point.
3. If the ball makes contact with a permanent fixture before bouncing, the player that hit the ball loses the point (not including the net, usually occurs when the ball hits the ceiling).
4. If a ball bounces on one players side then hits a permanent fixture, the player that hit the ball wins the point ( usually occurs when the ball bounces then hits the net separating the courts).
5. If a player touches the net, he loses the point.
Win the rally.
It means if you win that point you win the match.
Deuce is basically a way to win by two points in a match such as tennis or table tennis. You get an 'advantage' when you win your first point, and have to win the second point in order to win the game. If you lose your second point, it'll go back to deuce until somebody wins by two points.
the aim of tennis is to hit the ball away from the other player so you can win the point and there for win games.
To win a point at table tennis you need to make the ball bounce on your opponents side of the table, without it having bounced on your side first. If your opponent cannot return the shot in the same manner, you win the point.
Deuce is when each side has 40 points. From there, the next side to win a point will have the advantage. If they win the point following that, then they will win the game. If they lose the point, the scores will return to deuce.
A point that puts you two ahead of your opponent, and wins the game.
6 or7 depending on the game
"yes!" then say the score and move on.
You can score a goal in football, but not in tennis. From love (zero), the first point is 15, then 30, then 40, then game point, to win the game.
You still win the point.
This is often referred to as "No-Ad" in which at deuce the player to win the next point wins the game.