Height under the vault: 33 metres
* Height under the roof: 43 metres
* Height of the side aisles: 10 metres
* Height of the towers: 69 metres
* Steps up to the towers: 380 * Height of the spire: 96 metres
* Height of the nave: 60 metres
* Length of the transept: 14 metres
* Length of the choir: 36 metres
* Total length: 128 metres
* Length of West façade: 43 metres * Width of the nave: 12 metres
* Width of the choir: 12 metres
* Total width: 40 metres
* Width of the transept: 48 metres
* Width of the side aisles: 12 metres
* Width of West façade: 40 metres * Surface area 4,800 m² * Diameter of the north and south rose windows 13.10 metres
* Diameter of the west rose window 9.70 metres
Notre Dame, IN
Notre-Dame de Paris, also known as Notre-Dame Cathedral or simply Notre-Dame. It is 96 m
Notre Dame de Paris.
Notre Dame is french for "Our Lady" Notre dame took 80 years to build. 14 million people visit Notre dame every year. De Sully had notre Dame buit because of the expanding population. Notre Dame is in paris.
the Notre Dame cathedral is named after Notre Dame i.e. Our Lady
The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
College Notre Dame was created in 1904.
The population of Nanteuil-Notre-Dame is 70.
No. The Hunchback of Notre Dame is a work of fiction. While the Notre Dame cathedral is real, the events and people of the story are not. As such, the story does not indicate anything real about the nature of Notre Dame.
Notre Dame College - Dhaka - was created in 1949.
Notre Dame of course
Notre Dame is in Paris, France.