with the help of lita is it possibleAnswerchristy is a very good athlete but to beat trish you need skill. she is the 6 time womens champion. the only sort of matches that christy has been in is lingerie pillow fights, annd etc. but you never know! Answerno not at all, she is a dtisy red head and trish stratus is very talented. christy hemme hasn't even wrestled before. Answerwell she is hot and all, but i think she could. she will need to doge those chick kick and trish will have to get out of those twist of fates. AnswerI don't think so it will probaly be Melina or victora that challanges trish
WrestleMania XXIV took place on March 30, 2008. There were three main events. The first was Randy Orton winning vs. Cena and Triple H. The second was Mayweather winning against The Big Show, and the last was The Undertaker winning against Edge.
That means that you have a very slim chance of winning. About a 10% chance of you winning, and a 90% chance of the others winning.
Chance of winning: 2.78%
Chance of winning: 4.76%
Chance of winning: 0.99%
Chance of winning: 5.56%
Chance of winning: 12.5%
some might but there is the slightest chance of them doing that
Newzealand have a very little chance of winning the world cup.
I will tell you candidly, that you have no chance of winning.
The chance of not winning on one attempt is 1 - 0.008 = 0.992 The chance of not winning over 110 attempts is therefore 0.992110, since you must fail every time. 0.992110 = 0.413 (to three decimal places). (It follows that 0.587 is the chance of winning on at least one attempt.)
They do not have a big chance of winning.
The real answer: you don't have a very good chance. About the same as winning a $500 prize in the lottery. You have zero chance of winning an iPad on an online lottery that you didn't enter.
you could say that but the casino has a 51% chance of winning and you have a 49% chance of winning that 1% changes everything though
i am right now studying probability in maths, and learnt that you have a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of winning tattslotto - hope this helps!
He has never won against Shawn Michaels. I will be pulling for him. I think he has a pretty good chance. If he wins, he will be 17-0 at WrestleMania.
You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than winning the lottery which is 1:10,000,000.The chances of winning the lottery are very slim. You have a chance that is so small its not worth it.
Handicapping is simple. It is when horses of all abilties race together. The best horses with more chance of winning will carry more weight and the horses with less chance of winning will carry less. This is set so that they all have an even chance of winning.
lets say you have a better chance of winning the lottery you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning then winning the lottery
unlikely fat chance 50% chance of winning 50% chance of losing
Around 83%. If your opponent has a KK you have a 81.25% chance of winning. If your opponent has 7,2 not suited you have an 87.42% chance of winning.
They do have a chance, but it is a very slim one.
I consider that this chance is zero.
You have roughly 1 in 14 million chance of winning lotto 6/49 and 1 in 28.6 million chance of winning lotto max.